2020 marks the incredible blessing and milestone of 75 years in business for Bronner’s CHRISTmas Wonderland! Proudly made in the USA, our 2½" x 4½" refrigerator magnet commemorates the 75th Anniversary of Bronner’s journey with a nostalgic collage of buildings that the Christmas store has called home over the years. When Wally Bronner started Bronner's in 1945 in his parents' basement, little did he dream it would grow to become the World's Largest Christmas Store. The original store, pictured top left, opened in 1954 and expanded in 1963. The addition of Frankenmuth's former bank building became Bronner's Tannenbaum Shop in 1966, pictured top, center. And Bronner's Bavarian Corner, formerly Wally's Aunt Hattie's store, pictured top right, was added in 1971. Bronner's growth resulted in their relocation in 1977 to one large new store at 25 Christmas Lane with expansions added in 1991 and 2002.
Our commemorative 75th anniversary souvenir magnet's design includes an ornament with originator Wally Bronner's signature and the words "BRONNER'S CHRISTmas WONDERLAND Since 1945". Thank you for 75 amazing years!