2020 marks the incredible blessing and milestone of 75 years in business for Bronner’s! Exclusively produced in Hungary, our 3” round, glass bulb commemorates the 75th Anniversary of Bronner’s CHRISTmas Wonderland's journey with pictures of both our original and current store locations and a snapshot of the history that
75 YEARS of CHRISTmas JOY
When Wally Bronner started Bronner's in 1945 in his parents' basement, little did he dream it would become the World's Largest Christmas Store. The original store opened in 1954, and expanded in 1963. The Tannenbaum Shop was added in 1966, and Bronner's Bavarian Corner in 1971. Bronner's relocated in 1977 to one large new store at 25 Christmas Lane. Expansions were added in 1991 and 2002. The Silent Night Chapel was built in 1992 and dedicated by the Bronner family in thankfulness to God.