Bronner's Flavorful Favorites cookbook features a selection of over 400 year-round recipes shared by our staff members. Designed by Bronner's and printed in the U.S.A. this 7" x 9¼" cookbook is composed of a padded cover, 3-ring loose-leaf cookbook, and 8 full-color category dividers which includes appetizers and desserts to tasty sides and main dishes. Our exclusive cookbook is sure to have your mouth watering with all of its tasty treats!
FLYING SAUCER PANCAKEIngredients:
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 c. milk
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1/2 c. flour
- 4 T. butter
- 2 T. confectioners’ sugar
1. Heat oven to 425°.
2. Beat eggs with a wire whisk. Add milk, vanilla and flour; beat a little more (not too much.)
3. Melt butter in a 12-inch iron skillet.
4. Pour in egg mixture.
5. Bake 15-20 minutes until golden brown.
6. Remove from the oven and sprinkle confectioners’ sugar on top.
7. Return to the oven for 1 additional minute.
8. Serve hot.